INTECH Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors Pvt Ltd., is core business in Insurance Claims Survey and Loss Assessment, Insurance Claims Investigations, Property Valuations, Property Risk Inspections with a clear vision to be synonymous with professionalism, high level of integrity, maintaining transparency and TAT.
A key way to achieve this is by operating a Quality Management System (QMS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO standards and to satisfy the target customers.
Top management is committed to:
- Adhering to IRDA guidelines strictly on code of conduct and following IIISLA guidelines on conducting the Jobs.
- High level of Profession approach in conversation, behavior, attitude and immediate response towards the customers.
- Once claim intimation is received will reach the client by phone, SMS or mail and fix up the time.
- Review and understand the coverage and policy terms and conditions before going for the survey.
- Attend the claim within 24 Hrs.
- Issuing ILA with photographs and JIR within 48 Hrs with clear indication of provisional reserve.
- Issuing LOR to the client within 48 Hrs with detailed requirements.
- Issuing Preliminary survey reports, Interim survey reports on Account survey report for the major losses.
- Reminders for compliance of documents for every 7 working days.
- Responding to the clients in 48 hours once the documents are received.
- Negotiations with clear terms and understanding.
- Discussing with the insurers on complex claims, coverage issues and salvage before finalizing the survey report
- Once the documents are received, issuing the final reports within 10 working days.
- Attending the queries of the insured / insurers in 24 hours time.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and working for or on our behalf. Employees are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring as is reasonably practicable, is carried out to enhance the image, integrity and demand in the market.